USDA Home Loans
California USDA Home Loan
USDA Home Loans – Looking to purchase a new home in rural California with no down payment? Curious to find out more about how California USDA home loans work? USDA guaranteed mortgage loans in California give people in rural areas the ability to buy homes with no down payment and no out of pocket costs. USDA home loans also come with great interest rates – since the Department of Agriculture guarantees your loan against default.
How USDA Loans work? This program assists approved lenders in providing low- and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area.
Who may apply for California USDA home loans?
- You must meet income-eligibility
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria
As a direct USDA mortgage lender in California, MI Mutual Mortgage company offers low USDA mortgage rates in California and competitive closing costs. Interested in a California USDA home loan? Call today or apply online for a free loan estimate.
Are you a 1st Time Home Buyer? A California FHA Loan might be the best loan option for you. We also offer California VA home loans . Not sure which loan type is right for you? Call today to speak to one of our home loan specialist.