* Rates shown assume a purchase transaction.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction of a single-family, detached, owner-occupied primary residence; a loan-to-value ratio of less than 80% for conventional loans; a minimum FICO score of 740; and a loan amount of $300,000 for conforming loans, unless otherwise specified.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction.
* Rates may be higher for loan amounts under $300,000. Please call for details.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Closing Costs assume that borrower will escrow monthly property tax and insurance payments.
* Subject to underwriter approval; not all applicants will be approved.
* Fees and charges apply.
* Payments do not include taxes and insurance.
* Assumes – 30 Day Rate Lock.
* Rates based on California property.
* Mortgage insurance will be required for all FHA, VA and USDA loans as well as conventional loans where the loan to value is greater than 80%.
* Restrictions may apply.
* Lender Fees & Appraisal Fees may apply